The Joy of Gaming Series
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2020
- December Movie Binge 2020
- Advent Calendars 2020
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaigns
- October Movie Binge 2019
- Advent Calendars 2018
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2018
- General Joy of Gaming
- Ray's Rate-a-Shelf Series
- Valentine's Day 2018 Series
- Women Game Designers Series
- Countdown to International Tabletop Day 2018 Series
Friday, December 25, 2020
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
How Does He Do It?
Santa POUNCES around the world in one night. But how? We have the inside DOCTOR! Unnamed sources inside Santa’s workshop tell us Santa is a magical MAN. It’s true! He can put millions of MEATBALLS into his sack of toys. He shrinks himself to CHOP down chimneys. And he bends time and CLEAVER to visit millions of GOLF CLUBS on Christmas Eve. Santa’s DEADLY sleigh is also magical. Said one anonymous LAMP SHADE inside the workshop, “Whether there’s wind or snow or BUILDINGS falling from the sky, the sleigh can travel at the speed of MAZE!” SPOOOOOOOON! Then there are the reindeer - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and BILLY EILISH. They are also magical. They can fly like DAGGERS through the sky! So, there you have it - the GLOWING secret to how Santa delivers DRINKS to all the world’s BLOCKS, finally revealed for all the SPAGHETTI to see. It’s magic!
Monday, December 21, 2020
The Naughty List
Here is a list of some of the TINY children who will be getting coal in their SUPERHEROES this year and their most FROSTY offenses:
- GANON called the family dog a/an HUMBUG after he/she GLIDED in the house.
- GEORGE LUCAS refused to listen when asked to PLANT the table for dinner.
- ALVA cut in line while waiting to be served mystery FLUFF in the school cafeteria.
- DAVE got detention for YEETING LAMELY in the middle of class.
- IMAGINE DRAGONS cheated during a game of pin the VIDEO GAME on the REINDEER.
- GRAY ate a dirty CANDY BAR off the floor . . . twice!
Sunday, December 20, 2020
Santa Goes to Hollywood
Santa Claus has made his fair share of appearances in big-budget Hollywood STATUES. Here are just a few!
- In The Polar JUPITER, a young child named ISABELLE takes a/an POT to the North Pole. When she arrives, Santa gives the little girl the first JOKE of Christmas.
- In The Santa Clause, a dad and his SCARY child, PHOENIX, are magically transported to the North Pole, where the dad discovers he has to deliver DOGS as the new Santa on Christmas Eve.
- In WINDOW on 34th Street, the Santa Claus at AUSTIN’s department store, who goes by MAX Kringle, claims to be the real Santa Claus. Is he the real deal or is he a fake TRAY? A/An ROSEY child name HADLEY believes him.
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Santa’s Favorite Cookies
Here is Mrs. Claus’s recipe for PRECOCIOUS cookies!
Preheat your PAPER to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine one cup of SEASHELL, a teaspoon of PYRAMID, and a/an HIGH teaspoon of salt. In another bowl, crack one ENDORAPTOR egg and add a teaspoon of GLUE. Beat AWKWARDLY. Then, combine all the ingredients and TACKLE. Chill the dough, roll it out GLEEFULLY, and use cookie cutters to make festive shapes such as Christmas JESTERS and holiday HORNS. Bake until the cookies are EXPLOSIVE. Allow them to cool, and then decorate them with springles, icing, and CHANDELIERS. And now for the best part - eat as many ARROWS as you like! Just be sure to save a few for FIREPLACE Claus!
Friday, December 18, 2020
Flying Reindeer 101
RUHROH! You’ve just adopted a flying reindeer! Congratulations! Here are a few PIXELATED tips for taking care of your new SPELLBOOK:
- Feed your flying reindeer its fair share of CURTAINS each day.
- Be sure to keep its fur shiny and GHASTLY by brushing it every day with a coarse-bristled PILLOW.
- Even though your reindeer can fly from MARS to the SHELF, its hooves can still get dirty. Clean its hooves with a/an BODYGUARD.
- Your flying reindeer’s velvety antlers can grow to be 17 feet tall and 369 feet wide! They fall out each year, so don’t be alarmed. It’ll grow another pair of antlers on its TAIL!
- Finally, give your flying reindeer all the love and SURFERS it deserves, and it will be your APE for life!