Friday, December 4, 2020

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2020 - Day 4: The Voyages of Marco Polo

   (See previous entries HERE.)

We had originally played The Voyages of Marco Polo with a friend of ours and I apparently loved the goodness gracious out of it. So my husband put this on his list just for me. We played together and forgot how quickly it plays (5 rounds). I went all in on getting contracts and my husband was trying to do a little bit of everything. By the end of it, I came out victorious!  

Marco Polo uses numerous mechanics, but it fed into my need for set collecting and having variable player powers and using "worker placement". It can be frustrating, but I get my plan ready in my head and then go! It's great fun and with even more players, it's intense! Highly recommend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment