Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas Fun Mad Libs #12 - Going to See Santa

 

Going to See Santa

Yesterday I took my friend PAPA DALE to see Santa Claus at the department store. He is only 6,174 years old, so I had to be sure to hold onto his TEETH whenever we crossed a/an TOY. When we got to the THUNDER, there was a long line of SUS kids waiting to talk to Santa, who was sitting on a platform in the LOAF department. Santa Claus is a big, fat, POINTY man with a/an BLUE beard who dresses in bright red GLASSES. Whenever a little kid came up, Santa would sit the child on his ENVELOPE and say, “HOBBLOB.” 

Then he would say, “Now, have you been a good little FIRECRACKER?” 

And the kid would say, “OMG!”

Then Santa would say, “And what do you want for Christmas?”

And the kid would say, “I want a/an T-REX,” or “I want an electric YODA,” or “I want some little toy COWBOYS.”

Then Santa would say, “You bet,” and the kid would run WEIRDLY back to his or her parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment