Sunday, July 12, 2020

Plan Ahead Sunday #1


Sundays I usually take the time to plan ahead for the week. I make grocery lists and I meal plan and look over my calendar. I just try to take stock of everything to get things in good order. It also helps with knowing what day it is and what I have and haven't finished or started.

Today I started out the day with some wrapping up of Hamilton view #4. I also made the pickled beet eggs I had been wanting to make forever! So now those are ready for later in the week for the family. I had to make a mini-grocery list for my husband to get a few small things.

I used the Challah I purchased at the market yesterday to make a Blueberry French Toast Bread Pudding. The family enjoyed it and there are leftovers.

But today was one of those days where it feels like you were hit with a truck. I felt so drained and exhausted that I just stayed on the couch and watched Victoria while historical fact checking interesting pieces of information that came to light from the show. Good stuff.

Tomorrow is a new day and a start to a new week.


No comments:

Post a Comment