Friday, July 24, 2020

IGGPPC Camp 2014: Year 1 Throwback


Since 2014, I have been involved with the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club. I have engaged in events and activities in varying degrees. And each summer I have participated in their IGGPPCamp! Last year was the first year I didn't run any events, because I was in NYC, but that didn't stop me from participating when I could.

In anticipation of camp, I thought it was be fun to look back on some of the fun activities I submitted and some of the ones I can find that I participated in. It's hard to find ALL the throwbacks, but every little bit helps share the love.

Sadly, some of the image links and things didn't carry over on my posts after some of the updates and upkeep, but technology has come a long way over 7 years. We're always in flux, learning and growing. For example, we don't have our forum anymore, so everything that was done in the forum is toodles. That includes cabin raids and real-time activities that have now been transferred to Twitter/Instagram/Discord.


I ran the following Activities:

I participated in the Photo Scavenger Hunt and some other forum activities.

Finally, the camp did the Blair Iggle Project, which I adore and am so proud of and live for:

Troops: Troop Hobbitses; Troop Marshwiggle; Troop Mockingjay; Troop Padfoot; Troop Silvertongue


I was:

No comments:

Post a Comment