Thursday, July 30, 2020

IGGPPC Camp 2020: Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars


First camp cooking recipe! I had to adjust the recipe to accommodate the keto lifestyle of my husband. If I'm going to make delicious cookie bars, I better use keto ingredients. So here's my changes to the original recipe.

Ingredients
1 cup Swerve
1 cup natural almond butter/peanut butter
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1 cup shredded coconut
1 1/2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
1/3 to 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, to taste (Lily's Chocolate Chips)

Absolutely delish! What a great bar idea. Regardless of changes, this was a very solid recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment