Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Joy of Gaming: October Challenge 2019 - Day 1:The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (2001)


The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (2001) is my go-to game for my classroom. Every year we learn about party games and my students just end up falling in love with Werewolves. For many of my students, it reminds them of Mafia.

So in October, I run Werewolf Wednesday in my room at recess. I have students sign-up and every Wednesday in October I host The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow. I have to take out a few specialty cards, because my students have a tendency to abuse them or not be honest about them, but we always have a great time.  I have a reference sheet that describes the ways the cards work and what they look like so that students don't ask about what their card does. That gives away who has what card.

I also wear my "I'm not the werewolf" shirt. It's a big hit and we have so much fun.

So why not start out the month with a bang!




No comments:

Post a Comment