Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday Night Movie #5


Today was a day of so many things!

First of all, I finally got my hair cut and bleached. It has been a year since I've had my hair cut and bleaching means I get to dye it purple again. See, my husband dyes my hair. I only need it to be professionally bleached, because bleaching your hair incorrectly can be damaging to your hair and I don't trust myself enough. So goodbye old hair and hello blond me!

Then it was time to pop up to my classroom and have a look around. I was trying to find my notebooks, but things just still feel weird in my classroom. So I grabbed what I could find and I left.

We had our grocery pickup, so I have all of our meals planned for the next two weeks. I am officially going back on keto to try to shed some of this weight so that I have the energy to get back on the treadmill.

Then our evening was watching Harry and the Hendersons (1987). It was a cute movie and the plot ran much faster than I remember it going. Still an endearing look at how we treat others, especially our animal friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment