Friday, April 6, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: 22 Days Until International Tabletop Day - Pandemic



I don't really know what to say about Pandemic. It is one of my absolute favorite games. Each time you sit down the fate of the world is in your hands. Will you be able to save it? So many variables dictate what the outcome could become. Whether it's the combination of characters with their variable player powers to the way the deck is shuffled, you are crossing your fingers every time. Thank goodness it's cooperative.

My husband introduced me to this game and we played the goodness gracious out of it. Poor thing has seen some things. I have the dice version (Pandemic: The Cure), as well, and the expansions for the original. I have a tendency to pull either the dice or board game out every time there's an event that I'm part of. If I actually ranked games, Pandemic might be my #1 personal game.

We purchase Pandemic Legacy, but we have yet to break it out. Maybe this summer. We just introduced the game to my game club (actually for a, like 5th time) and they just loved it. Success was not in our future, though, but we'll try again. I feel like somewhere there's a secret cheerleader we have to save in order to finally save the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment