Friday, November 6, 2020

Desperately Seeking Joy #10

 

It was an incredibly rough night last night. I woke up a few times and just had this crazy sense of distress. I even went downstairs and laid on the couch for a little bit. Just a very weird situation that left me waking up earlier than I wanted and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Due to this unwanted situation, it left me feel a lack of energy this morning and it made my treadmilling incredibly difficult. I had to pep-talk myself on the treadmill just to get my mile in. It was kind of frustrating to have to be that big of a self-cheerleader. But I made it and that was my goal!

The rest of the day was spent on self-care, especially looking more into a healthy options for food. For example, I did some more research into muesli and am giving that a try. What I have noticed is that my resting heart rate has been better since I started walking, so hopefully that's a good sign of things to come.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive again, but I feel like having more active days leaves me feeling fatigued on the next day. What of this is medication and what of this is a physical reaction to things?




No comments:

Post a Comment