Saturday, November 14, 2020

Desperately Seeking Joy: Wellness Update #1

 

It's been a heck of a week and my last week for a little bit where I get to work on my own schedule. Starting today I'm down at my mom's where there is no treadmill and it's not as easy to get up and walk whenever I want. But I'm going to try to make things work. I'm not looking forward to braving the outdoor weather to get my steps in.

But this past week made my heart sour with my energy levels and meeting or exceeding my personal goals. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling the joy!

I have to sort out the whole slowing down at the end of the week. I know I became concerned about my foot being sore. Eh. We've got to keep the momentum going. There are hard days ahead, but I can keep holding some standards, even if I can't manage a mile on the treadmill for whatever reason. But I'm going to keep at least trying.

Saturday (11/7)

Sunday (11/8)

Monday (11/9)

Tuesday (11/10)

Wednesday (11/11)

Thursday (11/12)

Friday (11/13)




No comments:

Post a Comment