Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 5: Jurassic Park DANGER!

Our daughter came out of the womb a Jurassic Park fan. Okay, well... that might be a bit of hyperbole for you. I can remember the exact moment she became enamored with it. AMC was constantly showing Jurassic Park. Oh my goodness it was driving me nuts. My daughter was already into dinosaurs, but when she came downstairs, I pointed out to her how cool the triceratops was in the scene where Dr. Sattler and Dr. Grant and fawning over the Trice on the ground. She practically tried to climb in the TV and the rest... is history. 

We knew about the game before going to GenCon 2018, so it was a must-have on our list. I grabbed it as soon as possible.

While the game plays up to 5 players, I have preferred the 2-player gameplay. Tonight we played it as a family. Sadly... my daughter's dinosaurs beat our poor set of Nedry, Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant, and Dr. Malcolm. We each had one player die and then... well... Dr. Sattler left Dr. Grant all alone on the island. I'm sure he survived. Remember the retconned Jurassic Park 3? 






No comments:

Post a Comment