I am a super huge fan of the "Forbidden" games, so when I heard Forbidden Sky was coming out, I totally flipped! I was one of the first in line to purchase it at GenCon2018. I bragged to my game club about it before school let out. And yet... despite getting it in August... I haven't be able to sit down and play it until tonight.
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! And I'm heading into our Magnetic Fields unit in my Science class, so this was a pretty exciting way to get motivated to prepare for it (after break). I loved the strategy in it and the pattern setting. It brought a unique vision to the "Forbidden" series. I also was able to school my husband in circuitry, which I don't get to do very often. He's so dern smert.
Gread addition. So excited I finally get to play with this super interactive game.
Recently Played Games
The Joy of Gaming Series
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2020
- December Movie Binge 2020
- Advent Calendars 2020
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaigns
- October Movie Binge 2019
- Advent Calendars 2018
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2018
- General Joy of Gaming
- Ray's Rate-a-Shelf Series
- Valentine's Day 2018 Series
- Women Game Designers Series
- Countdown to International Tabletop Day 2018 Series