Saturday, December 15, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 15: Whitehall

I absolutely love crime, mystery, and deduction games. It's my birthday, so I wanted to play a game that I haven't had a chance to play yet and that is what led me to put Whitehall on the list. Letters from Whitechapel is one of my favorite deduction games and has been in our collection for quite some time and Whitehall uses the same style. It adds docs, though, and places where "Jack" can't hide. It forces the search more. The boat addition was neat and was something I liked when I played Scotland Yard.

At the end of it all, I made one misstep by searching instead of executing an arrest. He was RIGHT there and on his next move arrived at his location. Honestly, though, that's how these games go between me and my husband. I love sleuthing.








No comments:

Post a Comment