Saturday, December 1, 2018

A Nerdy Teacher's Closet: Week 13 (11/26 - 11/30)

This week was simply meant to round out November Sci-Fi Month! I tried to get in some last minute nods and stay comfortable while doing it. Luckily towards the end of the week I was able to wear my ultimate field trip shirt! I'm not running from zombies or anything, but there was the chance that I might not make it back.



Week 13: 11/26 - 11/30


Monday, November 26, 2018
We've fallen off the rails a bit with our Keto-ing. Without an oven it gets a bit rough. So this was my way to say, "Let's start over!" On top of that, it's super heroes. #scifimonth TeePublic.com



Tuesday, November 27, 2018
There was no rhyme or reason for this shirt other than I felt like wearing it. It matches the Ant-Man shirt I got from Loot Crate. I tried to do couples shirts with my husband, but that never works out. Either way, more Sci-Fi with some superhero high-tech craziness and girl power!



Wednesday, November 28, 2018
It's been cold in my classroom. Well, not mine specifically, but the other people on my floor in The Tower. So I kind of wore this shirt to be silly for them. The really funny thing is that my one coworker actually asked to borrow my kettle and some tea! Totally made my day. Then, of course, I'm still trying to give some love to the Sci-Fi month theme. Woot Shirt!



Thursday, November 29, 2018
Another shirt I just felt like wearing for whatever reason. Kind of trying to wrap up my Sci-Fi month with some final nods to Sci-Fi. Star Wars and Retro PacMan. I wanted my daughter to wear her's with me, but it just wasn't in the stars. Get it... STAR Wars... in the STARS. yuckyuckyuck.  TeePublic.com (Link not located.)




Friday, November 30, 2018
Oh to be a Red Shirt. This is one of my favorite shirts to wear on field trips. We try to wear our school colors or school apparel so that we can be recognized and stay together better. But, well... Red Shirts don't always make it back. I'm savvy enough to make it so.... so back I mean. I've had this shirt for quite awhile, so I'm not sure where I got it from. They're everywhere though and if you like it you probably already own it.








No comments:

Post a Comment