Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 26: The Godfather

Finally got The Godfather: Corleone's Empire to the table. I'd been wanting to play it, plus it's Eric M. Lang, so bonus points on that one. Part of me was intimidated, because I thought it would be one of those super intense game, but it was surprisingly right up my alley from a strategy perspective. The game play time was really reasonable for two players. My husband and I were neck-and-neck at the end, but I pulled out a final dominating take-over. Sadly, though, I lost by $8. Boooo!!!

Hilarious sidenote: I joked about it being The Godfather Day to a friend and then AMC had The Godfather on ALL DAY! Thanks Universe.

At this late stage in the game, I am so happy about the amount of new games we've been able to play. I think my husband is, too, because it's rounding out his year with games that we hadn't even gotten to break out at all since buying them. Like The Godfather and Attack on Titan and Flick 'em Up. I can't express how glad I am that I made this for him this year. I might actually do it again for him next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment