Thursday, December 27, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 27: Elysium

Elysium is a game my husband absolutely loves. I watched him play it with my game club kids at a Lock-In last year. When I saw it on his list of "want-to-play-with-you" I knew it needed to be on here. I couldn't remember how heavy of a game it was, so I figured during my actual break would be a good time to break it out.

I think I enjoyed Elysium. My husband will tell you something different. My mood wasn't the best, so I might have emoted irritation rather than an appreciation for the game. I mean, goodness... I almost didn't get a picture of the game, we had already started packing up. Probably one of my most disappointing pictures.

After playing, though, I understand the points and how to manage my hand to really apply stronger combos. I also missed the things about there being X-amount of families, but we only use so many in the actual game. It's okay, though. I learn through playing.







No comments:

Post a Comment