It's time to fess up. I was out sick today from school. Stupid me forgot Tiki Topple at school. We didn't get to play the game on the day we hoped we could. So I am backlogging to ensure that it stays on date, but this game was played on Day 13 with Day 13's game.
Tiki Topple was a purchase I made based off of some sort of recommendation website. I gave it to my husband for St. Nick, because I knew the game was coming up. I also figured it was something we could play with our daughter. A nice, light game about tikis.
The Joy of Gaming Series
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2020
- December Movie Binge 2020
- Advent Calendars 2020
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaigns
- October Movie Binge 2019
- Advent Calendars 2018
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2018
- General Joy of Gaming
- Ray's Rate-a-Shelf Series
- Valentine's Day 2018 Series
- Women Game Designers Series
- Countdown to International Tabletop Day 2018 Series