Saturday, December 1, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 1: Pandemic Legacy Season 1

We've been playing Pandemic Legacy for quite a while, but I wanted to start out with a BANG and we've been having so much fun. Plus I made the calendar using scratch-offs, because of Legacy. 




I posted a picture in a group once, of being able to name my Pandemic characters and I was called out for giving away spoilers. Oh no... did that spoil it for you? That's minor compared to what WILL happen to you. Let's just say, we started today after a several win session last weekend. This week was all about the lose, lose, lose... and the crazy twists and turns we encountered were beyond what we could ever have imagined. The love-hate relationship that is the intensity of Pandemic is even more soul-crushing in Legacy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment