Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 22: Dead of Winter

I can't say enough about Dead of Winter. We played with some of the Long Night expansion materials. Cooperative games are something that I enjoy. We don't typically have enough people to play the traitor, but we have enough to challenge us with two people. This game, I lost one of my people to the bandits right outta the gate! A total Negan moment... "we have to make an example so you don't mess with us!" Hahaha! Ok, well... that wasn't really what happened, but I thought it was pretty great. I always make sure I play this game in the winter, just to be silly, so it was guaranteed to show up on this calendar.

I love this Crossroads mechanic so much, I am pretty excited for Gen7 and tried to win a copy, but with thousands of entries, there's no way I was getting it. Awe well.... someday.






No comments:

Post a Comment