Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2018 - Day 11: Campy Creatures

I purchased Camp Creatures a while ago. I really liked the artwork and classic campy horror cinema quality. Every time we sat down to play, though, something would come up. Surprisingly it is part of our Tabletop Christmas Tree, so I had to smuggle it out to learn how to play it. I first gave it a play with my students. They're loving this new game thing. Then they're sad, though, because I have to take the game home.

With my students I was able to play four player. Things changed a little at home with only two players. I lost. Well, I lost at school, too, but I lost at home as well. Huh... come to think of it... when WAS the last time I won? Uh-oh... either way... we had fun playing a quick duel of monsters.







No comments:

Post a Comment