Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Nerdy Teacher's Closet: Week 15 (12/10 - 12/14)

It's my birthday week and I have big plans. First of all, though, it is Week 15 of the school year and my birthday is on the 15th, which is Saturday. Clearly not just a coincidence. At least, that's what I'm going to think.

Yesterday was our staff party and it was also Ugly Sweater Day. Now... I don't have classic Ugly Sweaters. I do, though, have a bunch of nerdy t-shirts that are the are supposed to represent the whole "Ugly Sweater" trend. I don't know if I really agree that they capture the spirit of "Ugly Sweater", but it is what it is. Happy Holidays!

Week 15: 12/10 - 12/14


Monday, December 10, 2018
I wore my sad Charlie Brown t-shirt. Poor little tree. 'Nough said. "You Killed It, Blockhead" at WOOT! Shirt.



Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Gosh I was so torn over which shirt to wear. Next week is a dress up week and it threw off my plans. So when I was choosing shirts, it was a question of choosing my Star Wars "Ugly Sweater" shirts  or some of the cuter, more holiday ones. At least for this particular day, it felt right.  "The Dark Side of Christmas" at WOOT! Shirt.




Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Had a sick day and my personal pjs are not on the docket. Missed out on all sorts of great things, but it is what it is. My daughter, though, wore her Totoro Ugly Christmas Sweater shirt, so I figured I'd use that. She was so excited to wear it. I told her to get it in now before the season was over. I love when she gets excited about nerdy clothes. We got this through TeePublic.



Thursday, December 13, 2018
Another Star Wars holiday shirt. So sad that this year there isn't some sort of epic movie coming out on my birthday weekend, but whatcha gonna do. I could no longer find this design, but it was from Woot! Shirt.



Friday, December 14, 2018
In honor of hating having a birthday so close to Christmas, I decided to embody that spirit on this Ugly Sweater Dress-Up Day! WOOT! Shirt.



Saturday, December 15, 2018
It's my birthday and I actually decided to dress up! Go me!






No comments:

Post a Comment