Friday, December 6, 2019

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2019 - Day 6: Doomtown Reloaded

I hadn't played this game and my husband hadn't played it in a while. He admitted that this a pleasant surprise. I think I let him down, though. I was really struggling getting into the game. I took the Circus Freaks and I think I regreted it later, because their deck just wasn't my thing. I'd play it again and try a different deck. It's just a lot to keep track of and I couldn't keep influence and control. The poker aspect was neat, but I'm not a poker person, so it was like learning two games at once. And while I am not opposed to dueling games, they're just not my bag. It reminded me of Magic: The Gathering with its long sections of text and attachments and tapping (booting). Like I said, worth another shot, but so far wasn't really my thing.







No comments:

Post a Comment