Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2019 - Day 1: The Godfather

Once again I have made a calendar for my husband. He loved it so much last year that I just felt compelled to keep it going. It was hard, though, because I didn't know what to pick. It's hard playing games after school all the time, but I feel like he doesn't get to do special things. So in addition to me getting to play some things, I thought there would also be great opportunities for him to play some games with out daughter that maybe we haven't gotten to try with her yet.

So there is a theme... I'm wondering how long it'll take him to figure it out. I feel like by Friday he might have it down. This first game, though, is somewhat misleading, but it was a must for how the calendar starts. 












No comments:

Post a Comment