Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Joy of Gaming - Valentine's Edition Night 4

Tonight is a rough night for us. Our daughter went to her grandmother's, which means my husband didn't get home until later. This greatly cuts into our evening gaming, because I still have an early work day tomorrow, despite school kids having no school. I tried to choose two games that aren't super intense, but by the end of the evening, my fatigue had caught up with me and we were only able to get in two rounds of one game.

So here is Evening 4 of my Valentine's Week of Love Games.

The Drama Queen: Council of Verona
Once we sorted the cards, the two-player version went really quickly. It was tricky not knowing what cards were even in play, but that's part of the strategy of it all. I have to remember to get this one out for in-betweens.



My Star-Crossed Lover!!!! Luckily exile has a heater and games.





No comments:

Post a Comment