Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2020 - Day 13: Viticulture

    (See previous entries HERE.)


I used to play Viticulture and loved it. It's been a while since I've played and today's playdate revealed how rusty my skills area. I wasn't even close to the winner's circle. Viticulture uses hand management and worker placement to help you be a successful purveyor of fine wines! You earn victory points in various ways, but primarily you want to fulfill wine orders. I am the little green piece and clearly did not make it to the 25 MAX points that my husband (blue) got. I will say, I kept getting super lame cards from the yellow and blue stacks, while he got quite a few cards that helped him, for example, get cheap extra workers. 

Ah well. I still like the game, but it was rough getting back into the saddle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment