Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Fun Mad Libs #15 - Up Close and Personal with Mrs. Claus

 

Up Close and Personal with Mrs. Claus

The following is an excerpt from a rare interview between TV personality NORA and the WOODY Mrs. Claus:

Interviewer: Mrs. Claus, thank you for ORIGINATING with me. People know a lot about your TINTED husband, Santa Claus, but, to many, you remain a/an LAXATIVE of mystery. Who is Mrs. Claus?

Mrs. Claus: I’m just your average, ordinary SNAKE! Yes, I admit, I am excellent at baking FIGURINES. I enjoy running the RUG workshop with Santa. And I love caring for our nine flying EGGS

Interviewer:  Who really runs the show, you or your SCARY husband?

Mrs. Claus: I’m more of a behind-the-scenes PERFUME. Santa is the start of the GHOUL!

Interviewer: Fair enough. What’s it like being married to Santa?

Mrs. Claus: Wonderful! He is my best CANNON, and I love him with all of my PUPIL!





No comments:

Post a Comment