Sunday, August 19, 2018

IGGPPC Camp: The Great Closet Cosplay Challenge 2018


I have found that I enjoy theming out my clothes. It doesn't mean I want to dress up in full cosplay, but I like giving nods to things. That's Closet Cosplay. It's giving those nods to what you love without going full face paint. IGGPPCamp does a theme each day and I decided to try. Don't laugh. I worked really hard to get to a place where I could do this.


Thursday, August 16, 2018
Total Guardian overload!


Friday, August 17, 2018
My daughter and I did WALL-E and EVE.

Saturday, August 18, 2018
I had to do Fry and Leela! Love it! I know I was excited the wig showed up, but it wasn't for this activity. I felt really bad about it later. I had just intended to be Leela (hello... purple hair).


Sunday, August 19, 2018
I love this shirt and it was all about the troop.

HURRAY! My nerdy clothing challenge is complete. That wasn't too hard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment