Saturday, August 3, 2013

"LOST" for Words

My daughter really wanted to watch a little TV this morning. So as we flipped through the guide, we saw Blue's Clues on Nick Jr.! So we watched it. It was actually a fairly awkward episode about sounds and they all sat under a blanket listening to the rain. I think I almost fell asleep listening to all the sounds.

Since we were getting ready to leave, we weren't going to channel surf and we left Nick Jr. on. The Yo Gabba Gabba show came on and it was about farms. I don't usually watch this show. Something about it is a little too weird for me. It feels. . . off. . .And as I was tuning out and my daughter was staring blankly at the screen. . . Farmer Josh appeared. . . and it was Josh Holloway (Sawyer) from LOST. {INSERT MIND EXPLOSION GESTURE HERE!}



And that is how my geekable day begins. Not with a mellow whisper, but with a gut-wrenching GUFFAW! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment