Friday, July 12, 2013

Sharknado: Tweet-frenzy


 Last night I ended up exercising my weak MST3K muscle by tweeting live during the SyFy Channel's epic Sharknado! With all the buzz and alot of joking about the upcoming movie, I couldn't help but be drawn to it. With some minor protest and ribbing from my husband, I was ready to go at 8PM (central standard time) with my twitter feed open and my wit at a dull sheen.


Can I just say, I haven't had so much fun watching such a bad movie in a long time! Well, that's not fair. I haven't had that much fun watching a made-for-tv movie in a long time. Confirms for me that riffing bad movies is absolutely the best soup for the soul!

As this blog clearly shows, I'm not the most veteran geek and I'm hardly a tech geek, so um . .. have pity on the below sharing. Start at the bottom and work your way up. Thanks and I hope you can enjoy some of what I have to offer here. Like I said, it was a great experience and I absolutely loved every minute of it. Even the untweeted banter between my husband and I. Here's a BuzzFeed article with some of the creme-de-la-creme of the tweets from last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment