Friday, December 15, 2017

0 Day to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

I bought this shirt a while ago. I thought it was just gorgeous. Then my husband made his Christmas list and this shirt ended up on his list! Immediately bought it and, instead of waiting for Christmas, I gave it to him this morning! 

Now, I planned out my stuff in advance, except for a couple days, but this shirt landed on the perfect day. It, for me, so perfectly represents the ending of The Last Jedi that I knew it was fate to have it planned for today.

And, my husband being the beyond amazing guy that he is, did a twinsie picture with me! Woo!

So for my birthday, I get matching shirts of awesome! My last day of Star Wars Apparel. I made it! It was quite a journey and I have really enjoyed the journey. 




No comments:

Post a Comment