Monday, August 18, 2014

IGGPPC Camp


http://www.geekgirlpenpals.com/

I have so many posts to publish, but while I'm in-transit post-GenCon 2014, make sure you are keeping up with the exciting Geek Girl Camp activities. I'm running the Online Tabletop Tournament through BoardGameArena.com, making some delicious Camp Fire Cookies, and hosting a Ghost Hunting 101 seminar on Thursday. There are so many amazing activities going on, make sure you scoot over there while you're waiting on me to gather post all the awesomeness of my First GenCon!

As a side note, I also do not know what this week will hold for me. I received some upsetting news Saturday night about a student at my school and I'm waiting on news about the situation. I also do not know what this holds for me this week as responsibilities as a teacher or how it will affect me, depending on the circumstances and relationship I had with the student. It's purely a matter of varying degrees of utter distraught-ness. I even broke down three times at GenCon on Sunday. Ray said I was scaring the con-goers. So know I'm workin' hard at all my normal tasks. . . as well as these other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment