Sunday, September 8, 2013

Star Trek Twerk

My first week of school is over and I have been catching up on some of the moments I might have potentially missed. One of which is the Star Trek/Miley Cyrus Twerking video and I just had to share it. I am an outspoken opponent of the "awesomeness of twerking." I think it is the stupidest thing to ever grace the dance world, or world in general. To have it entered into the Oxford Dictionary Online is even more appalling to me, but it added a bunch of stuff I think it's useless.

The bottom line is that it's lewd, it's crude and it's no Madonna and Britney Spears kissing, which Miley Cyrus hailed as her most memorable and most shocking MTV moment. Madonna and Britney had shock value, but it was shock value for progressive rights of hetero- and homosexuals. Miley made a progressive stance on. . . humping foam objects and letting it all hang out? ::shakeshead::

So have a laugh and enjoy the crew of the Star Trek Enterprise reacting this is visual assault:

WARNING! IF YOU HATED SEEING HER THE FIRST TIME, TURN AWAY AND PROBABLY DON'T WATCH THIS! IF YOU WANT TO RELIVE THE PAIN, PLEASE CONTINUE WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment