Friday, November 8, 2019

November 2019 Thankfulness List - Day 8


Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone, but I'm talking about Barefoot Sweet Red wine... don't want it to get out that I have wine occasionally. See, I'm not a big drinker. I mean I haven't ever have considered myself one. But once in a while, I just need to relax. I picked up these little small bottles of the Barefoot Sweet Red and, oh my goodness, it was pretty nice. It still, though, had that little bit of bitter bite that I'm not a fan of. So one night, having had some Diet 7-Up in the fridge for my dry throat, I decided to make a 50/50 blend. Yep... I'm sold. Probably my favorite new relaxing drink.

Not to be consumed regularly, but it's a Friday night... I'm pretty sure most adults are allowed a half-mini-bottle of wine once in a while. (It also doesn't hurt that I found the bin of our stemware from our first home in North Carolina.)




No comments:

Post a Comment