Sunday, November 3, 2019

November 2019 Thankfulness List - Day 3



Daylight Savings Time is such a pain in the butt. Not having one time that just runs throughout the year. So many places don't change their clocks, but we do. I always worry which way the clock with go. Will I lose sleep or will I gain sleep? Spring Ahead and Fall Back don't work for me. I need to know if my current 5:30AM is going to be 4:30AM or 6:30AM. In the Fall it becomes 4:30AM and in the Spring my 5:30AM will then be 6:30AM. Seriously... it's way too complicated... but you either gain an hour of sleep or lose an hour of sleep. It'd be so much simpler if my 5:30AM was always the same 5:30AM.

But my thankfulness for "falling back" falls into the category of "I just gained an hour of sleep, because my 5:30AM is now 4:30AM and I get to sleep for an extra hour."  So even though my body is all "GET UP!" it's only 4:30 and I get to try to convince it to go back to sleep for at least another hour. I will, without guilt, get another hour of sleep.

And that is what I am thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment