Tuesday, November 12, 2019

November 2019 Thankfulness List - Day 12


I've always loved flowers. My husband hates buying them, because he thinks they're a waste. I can't grow them, because I do not have a green thumb...

But they're my favorite thing and I like buying them occasionally. Since things have changed, though, I have, the last two weeks, bought large bouquets of some sort of seasonal Fall looking flowers. The first time I divided them up between me and my three floor-co-workers. The next one, though, I kept for me and brought home for my Thanksgiving Decorations area. I actually did something this year, instead of wallowing in the holidays.

So I'm thankful for flowers. They always make my day. They always make me happy. I really wish there were more flowers in my life, but I take what I can get and I am thankful for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment