The Joy of Gaming Series
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2020
- December Movie Binge 2020
- Advent Calendars 2020
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaigns
- October Movie Binge 2019
- Advent Calendars 2018
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2018
- General Joy of Gaming
- Ray's Rate-a-Shelf Series
- Valentine's Day 2018 Series
- Women Game Designers Series
- Countdown to International Tabletop Day 2018 Series
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
November 2019 Thankfulness List - Day 12
I've always loved flowers. My husband hates buying them, because he thinks they're a waste. I can't grow them, because I do not have a green thumb...
But they're my favorite thing and I like buying them occasionally. Since things have changed, though, I have, the last two weeks, bought large bouquets of some sort of seasonal Fall looking flowers. The first time I divided them up between me and my three floor-co-workers. The next one, though, I kept for me and brought home for my Thanksgiving Decorations area. I actually did something this year, instead of wallowing in the holidays.
So I'm thankful for flowers. They always make my day. They always make me happy. I really wish there were more flowers in my life, but I take what I can get and I am thankful for it.