Monday, November 4, 2019

November 2019 Thankfulness List - Day 4


When my husband and I started doing Keto, we were taken by the idea of that bulletproof coffee. We tried the butter and we tried the MC oil and all that. I'm not a big coffee drinker. Never have... never really will be. I like my Sugar Free RockStar that I'm sure is eating away at some part of my soul. As an alternative, so that I wasn't always drinking RockStar, I started to experiment with coffee.

For 2 servings (one for me, one for my husband) I use:

  • 5 TBSP Archer Farm's Creme Brulee (or S'mores)
  • 5 cups of water
  • 2 TBSP Hershey's Cocoa Powder
  • 4 pumps (literal pumps) Torani Sugar-Free S'mores Syrup
  • 1/4 cup of Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla or French Vanilla
  • Dashes of Liquid Stevia (to taste)
  • 1  5.4oz can of Native Forest Organic Premium Coconut Cream, Unsweetened


Yep... that makes my morning rock. Well... when we remember to wash the shaking thing and my travel mug is properly prepared. Oh... and if I remember to prep the coffee maker the night before.  Somewhere around Thursday I tapper off and restart my RockStar.

But I still love my go-to recipe. Sometimes I play with flavors, like peppermint, but the above is my go-to.


No comments:

Post a Comment