Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Joy of Gaming: 2 Days Until International Tabletop Day - Sushi Go!



Oh Sushi Go!... let me count the ways... that you have been played throughout your release and Tabletop's demand that I purchase and play it immediately! It wasn't a hard sell, to be honest. I am a sushi addict! Or.. was before I had this whole "change of lifestyle." Granted... I am not going to deny myself something once in a while. So I will have a Naruto Roll from my local sushi place in honor of this most delicio... I mean... enjoyable games!

First of all, I share it with my students all the time (club and other) and they sometimes struggle with the game, because it is like nothing most of them have ever seen before. Then the scoring is strange to them. Once I get them through the game and teach them how to score, the game takes off and everyone is trying to teach it to everyone else! This year, it is one of the most popular games as a Mentor Game for my game unit. I'm waiting to see how that turns out.

Sushi Go! is also a game that I love, because it has the set collecting aspect that I love. I don't always win, but I feel I'm good at the game and that's a nice feeling to have.


Original Episode
Gag Reel


No comments:

Post a Comment