Saturday, November 24, 2018

A Nerdy Teacher's Closet: Week 12 (11/19 - 11/21)

It's a short week! And I've got Turkey Trot shirts to share! I maybe should have started last week, but that's alright. I also am not doing them in any particular order. Well... actually... I'm only wearing two of them, because the day before Thanksgiving I have to do something special. Either way, it's festive.




Week 12: 11/19 - 11/21

Monday, November 19, 2018
Last year's Turkey Trot shirt. Hey.. would you look at that... I can fit in it! Very exciting news indeed. It uses the Tri-Blend that I really like, but was horrible that I couldn't put it over any other shirts. Fun, though.



Tuesday, November 20, 2018
I was so torn over which shirt to wear, I ended up putting on this oldy-but-a-goody.  I didn't feel like standing for this picture.



Wednesday, November 21, 2018
And here we are at the most festive of days. I have on my Turkey Hat and my "ugly sweater" Thanksgiving shirt. Good times.



Thursday, November 22, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving! I just had to share my Turkey Trot shirt.



Beginning

Middle

End








No comments:

Post a Comment