Saturday, September 8, 2018

A Nerdy Teacher's Closet: Week 1 (9/4 - 9/7)

I have a giant collection of t-shirts. I have officially started calling myself a t-shirt addict. As I was organizing my shirts this summer, I joked that I should take a picture of a day with the shirts that I wear. The joke turned into something I became serious about doing and here we are.

Start with this first week of school, I'll be taking a picture everyday of the shirt that I'm wearing. Preferably t-shirts, but there are just some days you cannot wear a t-shirt to work. Additionally, I'll only be posting for school days, unless something else comes up. For instance, last year I wore a piece of Star Wars clothing everyday for 30 days up until The Last Jedi was released. If something like that inspires me, there might be more days, but for now, it will only be the days that I have work.

Week 1: 9/4 - 9/7

Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Our first day of school, we are asked to wear our Panther Way shirts. That way the students know who the teachers are and can ask for help.


Wednesday, September 5, 2018
On the second day of school, my sixth grade team was walking students through orientation, so I wore another Panther Way shirt.

Thursday, September 6, 2018
It was so hot this week, I thought I'd wear some sort of camp t-shirt, so I pulled out my Welcome to Endor shirt. Available through TeePublic.com.

Friday, September 7, 2018
The first theme dress-up day of the year was for Wisconsin Sports. I  have one Packer shirt and that is what came with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment