Sunday, June 22, 2014

Star Trek Insignia Perler Craft

I've been dabbling in crafts, especially now that I have a daughter at home who is also into crafts. One of the crafts we love to do, because it teaches my daughter shapes and dexterity++, are perler beads. I used to do these as a kid all the time!

My first perler creation was a turtle using a turtle shaped perler board, but I wanted to branch out and do some others. As I prepared to send my first International Geek Girl Pen Pal a letter, I wanted to send along something special. So I looked up a pattern for a Star Trek Insignia and created one on my perler board. Here are the pictures and the directions.

Materials
  • Black Beans = 100
  • Gray Beads = 60
  • Clear Beads = 118
  • Yellow Beads = 43
  • Cheddar = 29
  • 5-3/4 x 5-3/4 inch Perler Board

Template


In-Process


Final





No comments:

Post a Comment