Monday, November 30, 2020

The Joy of Gaming: December Challenge 2020 - Day 0

 

Each year I have done a Game-a-Day Challenge and this year, despite my better judgement, I have created another one. This year, like last year, is an Advent Calendar for my husband, so he'll be scratching off each day to reveal a game. This year I asked him for a list of games he wants to play. He gave me a list of 50 games and I trimmed it down and then tried to organize it into something with a little flow.

Problems we will encounter with the calendar this year are being at my mom's house due to chemo appointments. I'll do my best to keep days posted. I'm also facing some severe stress and emotional issues, which affect my posting and my ability to play games. So we're going to try to push through that as well. 

I'm nervous to do it this year, but hopefully we'll be able to make it work. I'm looking forward to it, though, and my husband is so happy to be able to play these games with myself and my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment