Saturday, November 21, 2020

Desperately Seeking Joy: Thankfulness Edition Day 21

 

Day 21: Critical Role

I'm not going to go into all the nitty gritty about why I am thankful for Critical Role, but I'll focus just briefly on how I am in-this-moment thankful for Critical Role. 

Going through everything I am going through right now, Critical Role has offered a positive distraction that helps to get me through the day. I can listen to the show when I'm driving down to Milwaukee. I can put it on my TV on YouTube when I need something to distract me. I can watch it on my phone while I'm on the treadmill. 

My family connects over it. It's my husband's favorite show. It's a show my daughter is greatly interested in, because she is so interested in D&D right now.  It also inspires our own  D&D sessions.

They've had some super sweet merch that I've been able to get to help cheer me up and also for Christmas. 

So I've always been a fan, but CR has been a welcome distraction during this difficult time for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment