Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wii Wednesday #4


I spent a good bit of today preparing for the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club Camp 2020 (IGGPPC Camp 2020)! I'll be posting daily summaries for each day of camp. Here is the one for today.


I was working hard on the walking stuff today. Did a walk with my daughter and did some treadmill walking. Got up to my 6,000 goal by 1:30PM. That's encouraging and positive. So I hope I can keep that up.

Our Wii Wednesday started with some Just Dance. My husband even did a dance with my daughter. Then my daughter did a little Wii Fit Plus running and stepping. They ended with a new car racing game. Our current goal is to get our daughter to play without her mouth being on auto. Haha!

My husband beat my daughter... oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment