Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Quick Apology

Quick apology if you've actually been following the month long challenges. As prepared as I was and still am on this project, I just had some news dropped in my lap that has derailed me.

Four years ago, my mother was diagnosed with Stage 3 Ovarian Cancer. After treatment it had gone into remission and she was doing well. She recently had her yearly CT scan and the cancer is back. It is in her heart and her liver. The length of time she has left has been estimated at 2-3 months.

It's a hard decision figuring out what to do. She's going through the options with support from her family and friends. That is why some of these entries are not moving along as intended.

I'm hoping to catch up, as the movie entries are a huge passion for me and was the project I was the most excited about.

Again, sorry for the delays.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! And no need to apologize.

    ReplyDelete