Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Desperately Seeking Joy #5

 

This morning started off rough. Turns out the change in my medication now causes me to become dizzy and nauseous if I don't eat something with the medicine. I'm used to not really eating much in the morning. Since that was the case, I had to wake my husband up to help me with a bite of breakfast, because the whole world was spinning.

Then it was just watching some television and getting a few chores done around the house.

I had some slips, but I made it through. 

Oh! I got my iggle Halloween cards  mailed AND got the package for my iggle swap done. I wish I had taken a picture before I sealed it up, but oh well. And we made grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. Can I just say that grilled cheese is a stressful dish for me! As easy as it is, it is sooooo easy to burn. Drives me nuts! Now I feel determined to master it, but I don't feel like watching Chef again. Eh...

So my day had little glimpses of joy, but at least I stayed out of the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment