The Joy of Gaming Series
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2018
- Advent Calendars 2018
- A Nerdy Teacher's Closet
- Daddy-Daughter Tuesdays Series
- Ray's Rate-a-Shelf Series
- 5 Fandom Fridays
- General Joy of Gaming
- Junior Gamers Club (Summer 2018) Series
- Countdown to International Tabletop Day 2018 Series
- Women Game Designers Series
- Valentine's Day 2018 Series
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
December Game-A-Day-Challenge 2015 - Day 1: Mint Tin Apocalypse (2015)
Mint Tin Apocalypse (2015)
We'd been waiting for this game and I enjoy the other Mint Tin games. They are quick and fun to play, easy to travel with, and my game club kids enjoy them. I also appreciate that just myself and my husband can play these as a quick in-between game to lighten the mood.
Here, you are simultaneously rolling dice to get sevens so that you can move your little meeps into the Fallout Shelter (the tin), but watch out for the green monster. Once you move the white supply cube into the tin, whenever you roll doubles, you start counting down to the monster. That's in the Uh-Oh mode.
Great replay ability and a great theme. Still a nice little pocket game.