Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Game-A-Day-Challenge 2015 - Day 1: Mint Tin Apocalypse (2015)


Mint Tin Apocalypse (2015)
We'd been waiting for this game and I enjoy the other Mint Tin games. They are quick and fun to play, easy to travel with, and my game club kids enjoy them. I also appreciate that just myself and my husband can play these as a quick in-between game to lighten the mood.

Here, you are simultaneously rolling dice to get sevens so that you can move your little meeps into the Fallout Shelter (the tin), but watch out for the green monster. Once you move the white supply cube into the tin, whenever you roll doubles, you start counting down to the monster. That's in the Uh-Oh mode.

Great replay ability and a great theme. Still a nice little pocket game.




No comments:

Post a Comment