It was a simple Halloween. One devoid of my usual decorating prowess. I was at least able to get a costume made and I had one of my geeky-bucket-list moments!
I slaved an entire evening away making a hobbit costume that I could wear to school the next day. It made me so happy to be a hobbit, because in my soul I an totally a hobbit. I bought reusable items and only a sheet of fleece cloth for the cloak. I made a leaf button from scratch and used my husband's letter dice ring as my One Ring. I was pretty frickin' happy.
My daughter, lived her dream of being a T-Rex (the dog is a Raptor and it didn't last long).
Oh the dreams that were made this Halloween!
So Happy Halloween and here's to 2016!
The Joy of Gaming Series
- December Game-A-Day Challenge 2018
- Advent Calendars 2018
- A Nerdy Teacher's Closet
- Daddy-Daughter Tuesdays Series
- Ray's Rate-a-Shelf Series
- 5 Fandom Fridays
- General Joy of Gaming
- Junior Gamers Club (Summer 2018) Series
- Countdown to International Tabletop Day 2018 Series
- Women Game Designers Series
- Valentine's Day 2018 Series