Friday, July 10, 2015

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by GirlSpeaksGeek!

What is the Liebster Award: http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by GirlSpeaksGeek. I have some questions she's posted that I need to answer and then I get to nominate some of the blogs that I love to pass along the award.

Liebster is a great way to discover new blogs. You find out who is nominating you, who nominated them, as well as getting to know these bloggers a little bit from the Q&A. When I was reading about it, I thought it was funny that it was compared to a chain letter. I totally remember chain letters as a kid! Except this one doesn't really have many negatives. I'm not going to lose millions of dollars or all of my friends. Win win! So let's get down to the rules and the questions and then I'll nominate my people and post my questions for them.

The rules:
1. Link back to who nominated you
2. Answer their fun questions
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions to ask them
5. Notify your nominees

Questions from GirlSpeaksGeek:

1. Favorite nerd movie(s) of all time?
I really love the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  But I used to be heavily involved in the film community for many, many years. . . academically, critically, and other. So it's hard to narrow things down to favorites, when I love so many movies.

2. The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones?
The Walking Dead, hands down! Love it! Plus, I mean. . . for all intents and purposes, the bad people get punished to some extent. Game of Thrones, while more like the real world where the bad are not always punished, just makes me angry that good or honorable people are killed left and right, while the despicable, horrible, black-souled people continue to run the show. Granted, by season 4, things have changed a bit more. BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Walking Dead. Totally geeked this summer over visiting some of the filming locations. EEEEE!!!!

3. Anime, yes or no?
Sure? I'm not, like, hardcore into Anime, but I like my fair share of it. Cowboy Bebop!

4. Favorite candy and/or junk food?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chocolate pretzels, cheetos. Mmmmm..... cheetos....

5. Shooters or rpgs?
RPGS. Just not super into shooters.

6. What super hero do you relate to most? why?
The Hulk. You always want to do the best for people, but you get trapped by what's inside.

7. Whats your favorite fandom?
Tabletop Games is my totes Fandom!

8. Favorite band?
Another hard one, specially since it says band. Hmmmm.....I have to say Hootie and the Blowfish. Still listen to the albums. Still love them when I hear them. I love lots of bands I love, though, but yeah. . . still love Hootie and geek out all the time about it!

9. What is the last show you binge watched? and would you recommend it?
Well, we started over on Game of Thrones now that we have all the seasons, so Game of Thrones. Yes, but not to watch with your parents. ::shivers::

10. What’s the one food you could eat all the time and never get sick of?
Uh, totally sushi. I LOVE sushi so very much. Now I want some sushi.

11. And the million dollar question: Batman or Superman? why?
Batman. The morality and the finality of his existence. He exists more in the realm of men.

My nominees:
Katherine Koba - Kokoba
Tricia Ennis
Sylvanfire
SarrTrek by Keely
AJ-Archer - The Idle Archer
The Costume Wrangler
How to Fangirl for Adults
KimiWho?

Nominee Questions:
1. What is your favorite geek thing?

2. What kinds of games do you play?

3. What is our favorite Tabletop Game?

4. Who is your Geeky Idol?

5. What is your spirit animal and why?

6. If you could go anywhere, real or imaginary, where would you go?

7. What do you like to do when life becomes too stressful?

8, Socks or Sockless?

9. Which original Ghostbuster do you relate to the most?

10. What is your scariest supernatural encounter?

11. What time of year do you prefer and why?

So please make sure you check out these awesome blogs and what I'm sure will be their amazing answers! Thanks for making blogging so much fun and helping to make the community strong!



No comments:

Post a Comment