Thursday, November 14, 2013

Epic Volvo Moment

I frequently arrive home to links on my messenger that my husband insists I should look at or watch. Today, I didn't have many, but I became the messenger. As I sent an image over, he sent a link back and so forth. All while making faces at each other from across the room while our daughter and puppy run wild! Maybe I really do live in a zoo!

So Ray sent me this link. I watched it over and over and over again. I watched it so that I could focus on the trucks, the drivers, the road, the camera angles. . . EVERYTHING! It is seriously amazing. Enjoy Jean-Claude Van Damme's Volvo Truck Epic Split!


Then go watch the other video of him learning about the stunt he's about to perform. You can just seem him processing the information and actually thinking about how seriously epic the whole thing is.



Then go watch all the other ones (like the hamster and the tight-rope walker and the running of the bulls. . . seriously awesome watching and quite impressive).  And I am still geeking out about this four hours after I originally watched it. My husband cannot believe I am still going on about it. This is too awesome. Who else can I show!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment